We’re looking for You!
We are always on the look for new talent and enthusiastic fashion professionals. Our team is on a mission to change the clothing and textile industry together.
Feel like joining us? Contact us at email@example.com or drop by for a coffee.
Are you looking for an inspiring and challenging part-time position in our C-Level team? You live and breathe the world of e-commerce, digitalization and fashion sourcing? You are a true strategist and a people leader? Then we might be the perfect fit! Join our scale-up Sqetch as a maternity cover with options to transition into a permanent role and be part of our success story.
Sqetch is the B2B sourcing platform and matchmaking network for the fashion and textiles industry with a focus on sustainable innovation and transparent supply chains. With our sustainable innovation agency – Sqetch Agency – we support sustainable development through a range of platforms and services to catalyse the digital and sustainable transformation of the textile and fashion industry.
- Co-design and implement business strategies, new functionalities and services and establish policies that promote company culture and vision.
- Continuously monitor and improve processes and cross department collaborations to drive efficiency and results.
- Further establish and manage the operations of the business including the projects & events team, the customer success and back-office (incl. HR).
- Implement corrective actions to keep the projects on track and within budget. Develop recommendations and/or solutions for identified issues and escalate critical issues to the CEO.
- Closely work together with our founders, the Tech and Marketing team to optimize key KPIs and be a sparring partner in important initiatives for short and long-term plans.
- Lead employees (5 directs) to encourage outstanding performance and dedication and be able to set measurable goals and conduct feedback & development talks.
- Manage relationships with partners/vendors.
- Have worked as an authentic and inspiring people leader for a minimum of 5 years, humble and down-to-earth, hungry and driven to rapidly scale the business.
- Ideally come from a background of Business Administration, Operations Management, Finance and/or equivalent experience or evidence of exceptional ability.
- Must have worked in the field of fashion sourcing / product management and / or supply chain management.
- Show strong entrepreneurial passion and adaptability to respond to the immediate situation and prepared to pick up slack from the CEO.
- Enjoy being hands-on, you don’t hesitate to roll up your sleeves when needed and apply pragmatism. You know how to balance between theory, structure and practice.
- Being digitally savvy and you know your way around digital collaboration and communication tools and methods.
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational, and oral and written communication skills
- Fluent in German and English, spoken and written
What you get
- Dive deeper into the areas of fashion tech and sustainable innovation
- Become part of a highly motivated team and steer a great company culture
- Work in a creative scale-up environment with hands-on support in our office in Kreuzberg
- Flexible working hours (32 hours / week) and home office solution (minimum 40% office time required)
- Travel and get access to fashion events, conferences and fairs
- Bring in your own ideas and work independently to further grow the business
- Grow your professional network being in the center of a Berlin tech scale-up ecosystem and our community of 25.000+ businesses
If you are interested in joining our team, please hand in your application (CV + cover letter) including the next possible starting date to our Office Manager Marina Steiner.. We are looking forward to hearing from you!