How To Measure Manual – Customizable
This How To Measure manual improves efficiency and standardisation of your development and quality processes of your apparel brand. Pick & choose modules matching your product categories.
Pick & choose modules matching your product categories.
Neckline & Collar
Pleat & Button
Belt & Loop
Special Measurements & Stretched Measurements
This How To Measure manual is a key asset in the technical product development department of global brands. Senior professional Maxi Bohn (Hugo Boss, Zalando, Kilian Kerner) created this manual based on the latest industry standards. It can be used by all apparel brands across all sizes (beginner, intermediate, advanced). With 184 POMs (Points Of Measure/measurements) it covers all product categories over your women’s, men’s and kids wear apparel collection (excl. lingerie, beachwear, soft accessories). All sketches are easy to understand and generalized which allows the use across multiple styles. Each POM is precisely described in technical terms commonly used worldwide. The manual format is Microsoft PowerPoint based which allows easy amendments, changes and adding additional content by all Microsoft users. The curves and shapes are and can be created ac- cording to the same logic as in Adobe InDesign / Illustrator. No special training is required for changes in the document and it includes useful instructions at the end how to amend it to your wishes.
The modular system allows you to pick and choose parts that match your product categories and business model. Next to garment-based sketches for tops and bottoms, it contains many detailed sketches.
- Improve quality control processes = profit from the garment-based modules “Basic top” to “skirt”
- (contain all fit relevant measurements in width and length)
- Improve development processes = profit from garment-based modules and the detail modules. •
(e.g. Denim brands choose “Pants” and “Pockets”. Hoodie & T-shirt brands choose “Basic top”, “Raglan” and “hood“)
Get your HTM modules today and improve:
- efficiency (stop wasting time creating measurement sketches on style level)
- standards (enables the standardisation of graded specs and grading)
- development & quality processes (no more misunderstandings, clear and consistent instructions)
You might also like...
Tellus eget condi mentum rhoncus, sem quam semper libero, sit amet adipiscing maecenas tempus.