We are a pattern cutting and sampling studio based in London UK.
We have a wealth of experience, over 10 years in the fashion industry on the garment construction side including cad drawings, tech packs, pattern cutting and sewing
and here’s our process:
– We start with your designs and create a first pattern.
– Once the pattern is finished a toile is created. A toile is a garment that we create in a cheaper fabric that has a similar weight and drape that the final sample will be made in. We produce a toile to check the fit is correct.
– You will then be invited into the studio for a fitting, we don’t supply the fit model so you can either fit on yourself or bring a model along with you.
– Any fitting amendments will then be made to the pattern.
– We will use the finished pattern to create high quality samples with your fabric and trims.
On top of this we also offer the following:
– Cad drawings (technical drawings)
– Specs / Tech packs
– Manufacturing advice and contacts
– Size chart / Grade chart
– Small Production runs
You will be safe in our hands as we bring your designs to life.